The skills you will learn from our Fresh Graduate Skills Hacker bundle are crucial for career success, but few of us were taught them at school. Such as improving your CV writing and interview skills which is the first step to securing your ideal job. Learn to develop the right career strategy for you, including the science of self-auditing, defining your strengths and weaknesses, and finding out what motivates you.
Learn the essential concepts that anyone who is new to coding should learn in order to start writing simple code. As well as gaining the necessary information required to manage your business better or begin a career in the financial industry. Learn how to use body language as an effective sales tool and learn the most common methods employed by successful salespeople.
What will you learn?
- How to write a CV that will distinguish you from the competition
- How to write a cover letter that will convince an employer that you are the right person for the job
- Learn how to develop the right career strategy for you, including the science of self-auditing, defining your strengths and weaknesses, and finding out what motivates you
- Learn necessary information required to manage your business better or begin a career in the financial industry
- Learn everything you need to know about body language as an effective sales tool
- Gain an overview of the most common methods employed by salespeople to seal the deal
- Learn how to communicate with people effectively
- and much more!
Benefits of taking this bundle
Our Fresh Graduates Skills online bundle is suited for anyone wanting to be able to get the job they want or build a career in the accounting sector.
- Your knowledge will make you an attractive candidate for roles that require you to help others, including roles in the HR and training sector
- You will reach the career goals you’ve always dreamed of
- You will dramatically improve your employability and job prospects
- Learn how to construct programs using structures such as classes and instances
- Learn how to organize your code in modules and packages that can reference each other
- Get a comprehensive overview of what you can expect from your career in accounting and finance
- Learn to increase revenue by making more sale and improve your chances of closing deals
- Communicate with people more effectively
No previous knowledge or experience required.
Estimated Course Duration
Up to 46 Hours hours (depending on your pace)
A personalized certificate to add to your resume or share on social media is issued on completion of each course.
The Fresh Graduates Skills bundle includes a total of 7 courses plus quizzes and flashcards.