Nutrition is the process of taking in nutrients from food, relevant to our various dietary needs. Our bodies need certain nutrients for continued growth, cell repair and other metabolic processes throughout life, and we thus need to be extremely aware of what to include in our diets
In our Health & Nutrition Hacker Bundle, you will learn about the fundamental principles of nutrition including physiology, anatomy, macronutrients and micronutrients, duties and responsibilities of a nutritionist, and much more. Gain food safety and food allergen awareness certificates that will teach you about allergic reactions and how they can be severe and even life-threatening if you are unable to properly identify, manage, and treat them.
Go into detail about what herbal health is, common medicinal plants that are often used, and how herbal health differs from both conventional and holistic medicine. Also learn about Chinese medicine, how it’s used, and what it treats.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to make informed decisions regarding our nutritional needs
- Learn about the fundamental principles of nutrition including physiology, anatomy, macronutrients and micronutrients, duties and responsibilities of a nutritionist and more
- Learn about food allergens, with the result of increasing awareness and knowledge surrounding the subject
- Learn how to reduce the risk of cross-contamination in the workplace
- Familiarize your self with eating disorders and how to help prevent the condition
- Go into detail about what herbal health is, common medicinal plants that are often used and how herbal health differs from both conventional and holistic medicine
- Learn about the different types of naturopathic methods used to treat and care for different conditions
- and much more!
Benefits of taking this bundle
Our Health & Nutrition online bundle is suited for anyone wanting to gain an insight into nutrition and health.
- You will be able to identify the nutrients needed to maintain a healthy body
- You will enjoy opportunities to interpret your knowledge of nutrition and apply it to help clients achieve their health goals
- You will understand why it is important to be aware of allergic reactions and what some of the symptoms are
- You will learn about food safety and how to prepare food in a safe and hygienic manner
- You will learn how some conditions can be treated and/or prevented with herbal health remedies
- You will learn about an alternative to Western medicine that has been around for thousands of years
- You will learn about a naturopathic philosophy
- You will learn about the health benefits of using Chinese medicine as a treatment option
No previous knowledge or experience required.
Estimated Course Duration
Up to 25 Hours hours (depending on your pace)
A personalized certificate to add to your resume or share on social media is issued on completion of each course.
The Health & Nutrition bundle includes a total of 7 courses plus quizzes and flashcards.